Sunday, May 11, 2008

Revisit of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day/ Caldrea Products

I have heard of these products and they have a good reputation.
Personally,
I don't take it this far. I even use shampoo that has wheat bran oil in
it.
If my annual blood test still shows a number higher than what it was
last
year, I guess I will eliminate that next.

FYI... If the reading is 0-20 it is within the safe range. Another lab
might use 0-14 and another uses 0-18. Anything higher means you are
getting
too much gluten. It is good to know which lab your tests are done, so
you
know what number is in the danger zone.

Mine is usually 2.3 or.78. Last year it was 12. That is well within
the
acceptable range, but not my own personal record range. It might mean I
had
a little contamination before the test. It was 4 months after my trip
to
France last year.... Who knows what caused it? No one knows.....

So, if my test is higher than I want it to be again, I will get even
more
suspicious and particular, but I won't put Chutney on GF dog food. She
doesn't like it. The rest of you get GF dog food when you are here.....
(joke)

Any time your doctor does any of these tests, demand a copy of it to go
into
your files. Most important!!!

Anne Barfield
www.chickenparadise.com


From: Celiac/Coeliac Wheat/Gluten-Free List
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 7:46 PM

I had posted that I recieved an e-mail from Mrs. Meyer's stating that
all of their products are gluten free. Jennifer at Mrs. Meyer's thought
that I was just asking about their cleaning products. I sent her another
e-mail about the fact that their Pet Shampoo has Oatmeal in it ( I hug
my dog all day long!). Below is her response. FYI I also asked about
their Caldrea Line of Products and they are all gluten Free. For those
of you who like all natural products, check them out on line. You can
contact Jennifer and ask where you can buy them as well.

Diana in RI=20
Hi Diana,


I apologize. I wasn't even taking into account our Mrs. Meyer's Clean
Day Pet Line of products when I replied you your Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day
inquiry; I was just assuming that you were asking about our cleaning
product line. It is true our Oatmeal Pet Shampoo does contain oatmeal
extract in its formulation and for this reason it obviously would not be
a good idea to wash your pets with this product. However our Oatmeal
Pet Shampoo is the only product in the pet line that has this
ingredient. I am sorry for not relaying this information in my original
reply.

With Clean and Kind Regards,

Jennifer Martinez
Customer Service Manager
Toll free at: 877-576-8808=20
Caldrea / Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day=20
T 612-436-7333
F 612-371-9995
jennifer@caldrea.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home