Sunday, May 11, 2008

Celiac Cooking Class at Central Market

Read the title of this  first class scheduled for August  1 at 6 30pm.!

 

I just got off the phone from talking to Elise McClure, and I am so excited.  She actually knows what gluten intolerant means, and we discussed cross contamination.  They also attempt to avoid all major allergens, like casein, eggs, yeast.

 

I am signing up for this class.  I hope you will too.  I just talked to Joanne who makes the reservations and she said the class can take 30, and they already have 12 signed up.  Not sure if that included me or not.

 

Read the menu, folks, and get out your credit cards! 

 

Lynn, I will write a bit about it to go in the June newsletter.  I would hate for anyone to miss out because it was full.

 

Later,

 Anne Barfield
www.chickenparadise.com

5/4/06

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home