Sunday, May 11, 2008

Summary - Brain Fog

From: Celiac/Coeliac Wheat/Gluten-Free List
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 5:04 PM


This is the greatest group! Thanks to all who responded to my question
=
of - What is Brain Fog?

Here is what I found:

Described as: Affects memory and cognition; inability to function =
properly, no matter how hard you try; lack of concentration, spaceiness,
=
irritability, mood swings, lethargy, depression. That described me =
perfectly.

Helpful Suggestions: Food allergies other than gluten; artificial =
sweeteners; reaction to dairy; gluten eaten by mistake; have thyroid =
tested; taking B-complex; taking niacinamide or niacin, more sleep; B-12
=
shots;sublingual B-12; more exercise.

Received lots of encouragement and other folks sharing they could really
=
relate to the description I gave of how I was feeling.

Thanks again.

Helen
Nashville TN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home